Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My First Post!!!

Hi and welcome to Forever Cherished Designs!!!!! This is my first post and I am soooo happy to be starting my new blog to show off my paper crafting designs. I enjoy making personalized, one of a kind cards and scrapbooking. I am just beginning, so some of my designs are going to be kinda basic and others might be better. I don't guarantee perfection, and I don't guarantee you will like all my ideas and designs. But I do guarantee to give it my best shot.

I have been trying to ease up on myself when it comes to my designs. I know that there is no right or wrong in papercrafting and I have to be the first to admit that I am pretty hard on myself. I get the picture in my head of what I want it to look like and when I have to change my design it tends to be difficult for me.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me as I begin my paper crafting career and blog. I hope to parlay this into something big for me that I love to do. Please leave me comments and let me know what you think. I do have to ask that you please only leave polite and positive comments and remember the age old lesson, " If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

All the works you will see on this blog will be my original designs unless otherwise stated. If my work inspires you to create something similar, please give me credit for the original design and idea by posting a link to my blog on your post. I will do the same in return. I will always do my best to tell you what products and lines I am using, if I still have the info. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I would eventually like to start some giveaways and contests, but more on that later!!! 

In the mean time, WELCOME TO FOREVER CHERISHED DESIGNS by: BRANDI ADAMS

I hope to put up my first set of pictures later today! I am going to post a very cute card I made a few weeks back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments on my designs!!! I read each and every one and it is so nice to have all those comments to read!