Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Awesome Scrap Supply Website!!

Hi everyone!! It has been a little bit since my last post, but I have been very busy crafting and have lots coming up to show you!! :)

I wanted to put up a short post tonight to let you all know about this awesome website that Megan at Above Rubies Studio directed me to!! http://www.scrapbuck.com

I went to the site on Monday and placed an order and it was here this afternoon!! That is F A S T!!! I think the most I paid for any item was $6.00 for a paper pack. Great prices on embellishments and stickers!! Check it out!!

Look for a new design post tomorrow!! A super cute cupcake birthday card and matching envelope!! Til then, goodnight!!

Brandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments on my designs!!! I read each and every one and it is so nice to have all those comments to read!