Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First design post!!! At long last!! Mindy's birthday presents!!

Good friends are hard to find!! I have found one in my friend Mindy. Everything I am posting today are the gifts I made her for her birthday. I used a laundry list of different supplies and whatnot, so if you want to know about anything you see, just ask and I will let you know who made it and where I purchased it. Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

 

Done in an 8x10 matted frame. I like to take them and embellish the matting and make them for gifts.

 


This is the front view of the Memory box I made for all of her concert tickets and loose, small sentimental items.

 


View of top and side. I used four coordinating papers from DCWV and trimmed it all out in white satin ribbon.



Inside view.

 


For the gift bag, I purchased a plain bag at Michael's and went crazy with my Crayola markers. There are dots, swirls, and stars galore on it. I then used all my different ribbons to cover the front handle only and filled it with confetti shreds and coordinated tissue paper.


I also made her a Gratitude of Friendship coupon book that I placed inside the memory box....I apparently took no pictures of it and will try to go take a few and post them.


Well, that's it for my first design post. Please remember to comment and let me know what you think or if you have any questions. Heck you could even go to the left of the page and follow me if you wanna see more.

Thanks for looking and everyone have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments on my designs!!! I read each and every one and it is so nice to have all those comments to read!