Thursday, February 25, 2010

Treat Bag Toppers

Morning everyone! Today I am going to show the treat bag toppers I made for my daughter Jordan's 9th Birthday. Happy Birthday Jordan!!

 

These were made using the Doodlecharms cartridge from Provocraft with my Cricut Expression. First, I made 10 5" squares out of white Georgia Pacific cardstock using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and my Cricut.

 
 

I then foldes them in half using my bone folder. Next I cut 10 squares of the patterned paper from the DCWV Glitter Stack. Using my Adtech glue runner, I attached them to the front of the folded white cards and then used my border punch to make the decorative border on both ends of the square.
 
 
Finally, using the Doodlecharms cartridge, I cut out the birthday hat with both layers at 3", put them together and then jazzed it up a bit with Orange Peel Stickles to make the small dots on the hats.

 

Here is the finished product. I got the Wilton clear treat bags at Wal-Mart, filled them with some goodies and then used blue staples to attach the toppers to the bags. 

  
 

A picture of me and Jordan at Railroad days on the Tilt O Whirl. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you enjoyed today's post. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments on my designs!!! I read each and every one and it is so nice to have all those comments to read!